Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco packet tracer 7.3 asking login credentials on every launch

sohel07
Level 1
Level 1

Hello everyone,

Cisco packet tracer not saving login credentials. It always keep asking login on every launch. I tried 7.2 but it also same. Why it can't save login session  or any alternatives?

4 Replies 4

Greg Gibbs
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The Network Access Control board is probably not the best place to post questions related to Cisco Packet Tracer. I would suggest posting your question to the Switching board here for more exposure to Packet Tracer users:

https://community.cisco.com/t5/switching/bd-p/6016-discussions-lan-switching-routing

Cheers,

Greg

hslai
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Cisco Packet Tracer is by Cisco Networking Academy.

Please ensure you downloaded it directly from Cisco Networking Academy or from a trusted source.

If it still problematic, please post your issue at CCNA CERTIFICATION COMMUNITY 

Martin L
VIP
VIP

Yes, although free, PT will ask you to log in into/with Net Academy username and password. it used to be once per 10 uses but not now. They and Cisco are doing OneID (one login for all) conversion; after this is done, I think some of login issues will be fixed.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: