Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,It's possible to identify QoS traffic based on DSCP values. For example, for the EF class, by using the command "match ip dscp ef". But, how is the correct DSCP value set for specific traffic?I know that with some applications, the user can hav...

a1111 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

anyone to help with my switch, logging the following logs and rebooting automatically.before it reboots the syst and rps lights light amber and then the fan off the reboots!#model: CS-2960x-48FPS-L

Irimaso by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Cisco C9500-24Y4C that I setup a few days ago by creating a user and adding some vlans. I unplugged the switch and moved it to a separate desk to do further setup and testing with other devices. When I plugged it in the switch does not allow...

I'm looking for the best approach to configure VLAN segmentation on a core switch where some VLANs can communicate with each other while others are restricted. Here's the scenario with 5 VLANs:VLAN 10: Can communicate with VLAN 20 and VLAN 30 only.VL...

I have upgraded cisco catalyst 9300 switch ios upgrade from 16.6 to 17.12.4. after that I have load existing configuration via tftp after that I have save configuration via wr mem and reload it. But after reload when Switch comes again up there is no...

Hello,I am looking for a list that will show both Model names to Part number on any Cisco SFPs.Examples:Model name “SFP-10G-SR-S” = Part Number 10-3105-01Model name “SFP-10G-SR” = Part Number 10-2415-03Model name “SFP-GE-T EXT” = Part Number 30-1421-...

Kraig by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a C9300-48UXM originally running 17.6.5 now 17.9.4a (symptom present on both code versions) on the bench, is it normal for the port status LEDs to flash continuously (green) even when there is next to no traffic on the port?A single device con...

nooriik by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear SirsI would like to switch off and back on again the POE function on one channel of my Cisco 2960 Catalyst switch.I have a number of Latte Panda PCs attached and sometimes one may need to be powered down and powered up again without switching th...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card