Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a LAN Base license on my IE2000 and the EEM isn't working. It was working a while ago when I was testing out some scripts, but now it isn't. I'm using version 15.2(4)AE5. I don't know much about it, and I think it was because I've reset the sw...

A warning log of  "%PLATFORM-3-ELEMENT_CRITICAL:Switch 1 R0/0: smand:  1/RP/0: Used Memory value 98% exceeds critical level 95%" appears.   show processes memory  This is the suspicious process.   3650#show processes memory Processor Pool Total: 8856...

Questions by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Is this the only procedure to reset or change the username and password in Cisco 9300 switches?during this below reload the network will go down?switch: SWITCH_IGNORE_STRATUP_CFG=1SWITCH>ENSWITCH#SWITCH#SH RUN | INC USERNAMESWITCH# SH STARTUP-CONF...

Hi guys,I was sold a C1300-8T-E-2G as a next replacement for C1000.However, to my horror, it is not running the normal IOS. Some commands are similar but the rest is a challenge to get it done.  Anyone had worked with this model before and able to he...

Jagan1976 by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey there I currently use second hand Cisco 2960S switches (full ref: C2960S-24PS-L).According to the Data Sheet, they are 802.3at-compliant, meaning I can use them to power up 30W devices.I purchased multiple Netgear APs, which are PoE+ enabled and ...