cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco TrustSec with WCCP and Load Balancers

derrick.ray1
Level 1
Level 1

I am currently deploying TrustSec in an environment and I am looking for documentation for how to deal with Bluecoat Proxies,  SilverPeak WAN Optimization using WCCP and Citrix NetScaler Load Balancing. I think SGT Caching is answer but looking for other opinions as well as documentation that may show/explain how this works. Has anyone experienced this?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

kthumula
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Derrick,

You are spot on with SGT Caching. That would strip out the SGT while entering the blue-coat proxies or SilverPeak WAN and will coming out would reattach the tag. We don't have specific deployment guide on this. But if you would like I can share a slide with you on Spark.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

kthumula
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Derrick,

You are spot on with SGT Caching. That would strip out the SGT while entering the blue-coat proxies or SilverPeak WAN and will coming out would reattach the tag. We don't have specific deployment guide on this. But if you would like I can share a slide with you on Spark.

Hi Karthik,

Thank You for the fast response. If you have a slide that would really help. I know that this works but I am not able to explain the order of operations to the other engineers. Anything you have would be helpful. So, that slide would be great. Do you need my E-mail address? Thanks!

I checked on Spark but couldn't locate you. Could you provide the email address? I can send that offline.