cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Customise ISE Guest Portal

Evan Wheatley
Level 1
Level 1

I'm having trouble with what seems the most basic of things to customise on the guest portal serverd out of ISE.

I'd like the text colour on the page to be black, and not white (so I can use a completely white background). IE the Username, Password & Guest Portal text.

I've tried all the values I can find with regards to customising, but I'm not having any luck.

Screen Shot 2012-11-20 at 2.27.39 PM.png

Screen Shot 2012-11-20 at 2.38.21 PM.png

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

eddig
Level 1
Level 1

Did you ever get to the bottom of this?  I have got the exact same problem.  The text colours that are referred to in version 1.1.3 don't change the username and passord fields on the login page.

thia seems like it should be quite a simple change to do on the customisation page (but then again most things in ISE don't seem to follow much logic)

thanks

Craig

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Venkatesh Attuluri
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

ISE 1.1.3 you have an option for changing banner text color and content  background color

eddig
Level 1
Level 1

Did you ever get to the bottom of this?  I have got the exact same problem.  The text colours that are referred to in version 1.1.3 don't change the username and passord fields on the login page.

thia seems like it should be quite a simple change to do on the customisation page (but then again most things in ISE don't seem to follow much logic)

thanks

Craig