Views
Helpful
Replies

Export Endpoint identity group list

donnie
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

I have created a endpoint identity group list which consist of mac addresses on my cisco ise 2.4.

How do i export this list? TIA!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Arne Bier
VIP
VIP

Hi @donnie 

Have you tried going to Context Visibility and then choosing the Export menu option?  That would allow you to export all the endpoints in the ISE database. You can then filter/extract the data you need relating to your Endpoint Identity Group.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Anurag Sharma
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Donnie,

I don't think there is a way to export this as a list from GUI. However, this might be possible via API.

Please check the documentation for RESTful services under Administration->Settings->ERS Settings and click on the link provided under the General section (something like https://x.x.x.x:9060/ers/sdk

HTH

Hope that helps!
Please 'RATE' and 'MARK ACCEPTED', if applicable.

Arne Bier
VIP
VIP

Hi @donnie 

Have you tried going to Context Visibility and then choosing the Export menu option?  That would allow you to export all the endpoints in the ISE database. You can then filter/extract the data you need relating to your Endpoint Identity Group.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: