Views
Helpful
Replies

GUI doesn't work in ISE

Ilnur.Garipov
Level 1
Level 1

Hello!
In the eve-ng virtual environment, I compile a simple network with ise-2.3. In the network are ise, switch and computer. ISE and the computer are on the same network, and I ran into the problem that I can not open the GUI, via a web browser. Although with this computer I can ping ise.
Has anyone encountered such a problem and what can be done in this situation?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

Answer for you questions:

1. interface GigabitEthernet 0

2. Diferent: IE, Chrome and Mozilla

3. Yes, of course and negative

And when I write in CLI "show application status ise" I see that Application Server is initializing. And Application Server in this state all the time.  So, I guess this is cause of problems. 

Do you know how fix it is?

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

nspasov
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi there, a couple of questions:

1. Which interface in ISE has the mgmt ip?

2. What browser are you using

3. Have you tried HTTPs

Thank you for rating helpful posts!

Hi,

Answer for you questions:

1. interface GigabitEthernet 0

2. Diferent: IE, Chrome and Mozilla

3. Yes, of course and negative

And when I write in CLI "show application status ise" I see that Application Server is initializing. And Application Server in this state all the time.  So, I guess this is cause of problems. 

Do you know how fix it is?

Yeah, that was going to be my next question (Check the app status in CLI). Have you tried to force stop the ISE app and then force start it?

Yep. More than once and result is still negative.

I start ISE in virtual environment EVE-NG, maybe this truble is connected with it?

Perhaps, I don't use EVE-NG so I cannot test it but I have it running in my home lab (ESXi 6.5) without any issues. Perhaps, try re-deploying it.