cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How do I invoke an IP POOL defined on Cisco VPN 3000 to ACS5.3?

kerim mohammed
Level 3
Level 3

IHi,

I configured an ip pool on VPN 3000 concetnrator. i wanted to an attribute to use on the nework access profile on the acs 5.3. i was advised to use pool name. However, we don't have pool name attribute on VPN concentrator. only, IP range and subnet mask. how do i refer an IP pool on VPN concentrator in ACS5.3? is there another attribute I can use on ACS5.3 to invoke a pool on CVPN3000, like ip range...? please, let me know.

Thanks,

Kerim

2 Replies 2

Tarik Admani
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Kerim,

I dont see this as a feature anywhere in the vpn concentrator documentation. I think its time to upgrade to an ASA my friend....;-).

You are down the right path and you might also want to post this question in the vpn forums and you might get a better answer but I dont think this is possible.

Thanks,

Tarik Admani
*Please rate helpful posts*

Hay Tarik,

i agree. yes, it is time to move on to another solution. they started implementing Juniper VPN solution. but still there are clients using Cisco. those were the problems. we are gonna let them keep on using the ACS4.2 till migration to the new solution. As always, thanks for your help. Your swift reply and accurate answers made the migration to ACS5.3 alot easier on me.

Thanks,

Kerim