Views
Helpful
Replies

How to use different endpoint in compount condition

kai.onken
Beginner
Beginner

Hello to all,

I've created severals endpoint groups, which are filled with MAC-Adressess. For example one group for printer, one for access points and so on.

I can remember that on ISE 2.0 I created MAB compound conditions for authorization like this:

• If MAC Address is member of endpoint "Printer" assign this smart port macro
  • If MAC Address is member of endpoint "Access Point" assign that smart port macro
  • an so on

Now I'm trying this with an ISE 2.3 and the only thing I can find is "is Endpoint". I've no idea to which point they moved it or if they have removed this kind of condition.

Kind regards

Kai

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hello,

I don’t understand this anymore. I did just that several times in the last week and I had no success. This Morning I checked again and by a surprise, the groups are now available.

I don’t get it.

Many thanks

Kai

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Hi,

I think you are looking for IdentityGroup Name

idntity group.PNG

HTH

Hello,

I don’t understand this anymore. I did just that several times in the last week and I had no success. This Morning I checked again and by a surprise, the groups are now available.

I don’t get it.

Many thanks

Kai

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: