I am in the middle of doing an integration of Infoblox and ISE.
I have been following this document here:
As per this document, there are a few pre-requisites and the below are the ones that are available on the test instance:
• NIOS 8.2 or later : Current version we are using is 8.2.1
• Grid master and Grid members: Yes.
• Network Insight member: No license
• VNIOS license if using VNIOS. : Yes
• DNS license: No License
• DHCP license: No License
• RPZ license : No License
• Discovery license: No License
• MS Management license if using Grid to manage MS servers: Yes
• Threat protection license if using PT appliance: No License
My query is that, are these enough to test the integration of ISE with Infoblox?
What should I be expecting in with the above?
Has anyone done this integration before?
Any pointers would be helpful
please refer to our post on ISE-IPAM integration.
InfoBlox integration with ISE using pxGrid VOD: Update InfoBlox IPAM Table with ISE Session Information
Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: