cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Internal User Assigned to a separate Guest Type is placed in the default Identity Endpoint Group referred in the Guest Portal

umahar
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

I am running ISE 2.1 patch 2 where I have a guest portal configured as below so that endpoints authenticating via this portal inherits their guest type properties from the below Guest Type.

I have a separate Guest Type which is referring to a  different Identity Endpoint Group.

I also have an internal user which I have placed in this separate Guest Type.

When I try to authenticate using this internal user I get placed into the correct Guest Type but not in the correct Identity Endpoint Group.

I am placed into the Identity Endpoint Group which is referred to by the **Sponsored_WebAuth Guest Type.

Is this an expected behaviour ?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jason Kunst
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Please try this with guest users only. internal users are not treated the same. You are treated as an employee and therefore its expected you get put in the sponsored web auth endpoint group

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Jason Kunst
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Please try this with guest users only. internal users are not treated the same. You are treated as an employee and therefore its expected you get put in the sponsored web auth endpoint group