Views
Helpful
Replies

IP-SGT limits for the Catalyst 9k?

Allen P Chen
Level 5
Level 5

Hello,

The latest TrustSec 6.2 System Bulletin does not include details about TrustSec capability with the Catalyst 9k family of products:

https://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/solutions/collateral/enterprise-networks/trustsec/system-bulletin.pdf

What are the maximum SXP connection and maximum IP-SGT binding limits for the Catalyst 9300/9400/9500?

Thanks in advance.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

The early TrustSec 6.3 platform support matrix and system bulletin which includes information about Catalyst 9300 will be available on cisco.com and the community next week.  A later version of the TrustSec 6.3 documents will be released in December for Catalyst 9500.  I don't have a date for Catalyst 9400 yet.   Nexus 9k in standalone mode needs to be addressed by the Nexus 9k team as we don't have roadmap dates for that functionality.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

hslai
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Since your inquiry specific to TrustSec, I moved it over to TrustSec.

kilcreas
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

We've gotten C9300s for TrustSec solution testing and we're starting the testing now.  It will include scaling results.  I'll update you here, and will publish an early TrustSec 6.3 Product Support Matrix listing C9300 in October.

Grateful for an update when the next revision of the 6.3 trustsec product support matrix will be available>

Is their a roadmap type document to advise when other devices are likely to be tested i.e. Nexus 9k in standalone mode and other Catalyst 9K models. Thanks in advance.

The early TrustSec 6.3 platform support matrix and system bulletin which includes information about Catalyst 9300 will be available on cisco.com and the community next week.  A later version of the TrustSec 6.3 documents will be released in December for Catalyst 9500.  I don't have a date for Catalyst 9400 yet.   Nexus 9k in standalone mode needs to be addressed by the Nexus 9k team as we don't have roadmap dates for that functionality.

Thanks for the update, will look out for the updated platforms support matrix on cisco.com

Regards

Scott