cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Is it possible that ISE can filter logs, on basis of any particular parameters and send to three to four different syslog servers?

fkaleem
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi All,

Can some let me know if Is it possible that ISE can filter logs, on basis of any particular parameters and send to three to four different syslog servers? Purpose is to send only relevant logs to each different department of the customer using a shared ISE Taacacs+ infrastructure.  Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

hslai
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

ISE can send syslog to different targets based on logging categories. See Configure Remote Syslog Collection Locations

However, ISE can't send syslog based on criteria such as network devices. I would suggest to have ISE send to a centralized syslog server first, and then some app or script(s) on that syslog server to parse and to forward to a desired syslog target.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

hslai
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

ISE can send syslog to different targets based on logging categories. See Configure Remote Syslog Collection Locations

However, ISE can't send syslog based on criteria such as network devices. I would suggest to have ISE send to a centralized syslog server first, and then some app or script(s) on that syslog server to parse and to forward to a desired syslog target.

fkaleem
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Many thanks Hslai for your excellent assistance. Faheem

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: