Views
Helpful
Replies

ISE 1.2 demo download

jp.senior
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, all.

I do recall there was an ISE 1.1 download link available some time ago, but I can't find an ISE 1.2 page anywhere.  I'd like to test things out before I open a conversation with a sales-based partner.

Can someone help me find a download URL for ISE 1.2? The standard CCO links that may have worked before all require additional entitlement.  Used to be simply based on a 60 day demo license.           

3 Replies 3

Ravi Singh
Level 7
Level 7

You can download the ISE 1.2 VM software image for the belwo link and test the same.

http://software.cisco.com/download/release.html?mdfid=283801620&flowid=26081&softwareid=283802505&release=1.2&relind=AVAILABLE&rellifecycle=&reltype=latest

Moreover The Identity Services Engine includes a free 90-day evaluation license that can  support up to 100 devices. The evaluation license supports Identity Services  Engine Base and Advanced software packages.

Thanks for the link, Ravi, but unfortunately everything there still lists as additional entitlement required.

You have to contact your cisco SE for this. He can download the same from Software download center.