cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ISE 1.2 IETF Attribute 88 Framed-Pool not available

mburrell5
Level 1
Level 1

Using ISE 1.2 and setting up a new Radius Server Sequence, I am unable to use IETF Radius attribute 88 (Framed-Pool) as it is not displayed in the Radius IETF Dictionary.

Is there a reason for this? Most other IETF attributes are available, I am curious as to why this one is missing

Thanks

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Saurav Lodh
Level 7
Level 7

Refer managing resources

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/security/ise/1-2/user_guide/ise_user_guide/ise_man_resources.html

View solution in original post

Can you please provide me the output of "show version" from ISE CLI.

Regards,

Jatin Katyal

** Do rate helpful posts**

~Jatin

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

Saurav Lodh
Level 7
Level 7

Refer managing resources

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/security/ise/1-2/user_guide/ise_user_guide/ise_man_resources.html

Jatin Katyal
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I just checked and I could see it there in the IETF dictionary on ISE 1.2.

Hope this helps.

~Jatin

Thanks Jatin, I have just tried to replicate your screen shots on our ISE 1.2 installation and the Framed-Pool attribute is not there!! It seems to me that my Radius attributes are limited to RFC2865 whereas yours include the additional attributes in RFC2869. Does this make any sense to you?

Can you please provide me the output of "show version" from ISE CLI.

Regards,

Jatin Katyal

** Do rate helpful posts**

~Jatin

Jatin,

You will think I'm an idiot, but you have hit the nail on the head!!! We have two ISE implementations and I was mistakenly given the impression that both were the same version when in fact one is version 1.2 and the other is 1.1, which happens to be the one that I am working on!! I have tried the same thing on the 1.2 installation and the framed-pool attribute 88 is there! Thank you, Mark

Glad we could point you in the right direction :)

Have a nice day ahead.

~Jatin

Hi,

how can I add an attribute present on the IETF dictionary, to the list abailable to select on the Authorization Policy?

I need to match the ADDomain. I can see the info on the profile RADIUS Probe, but I don't know how to match that in the policy.

(ISE 1.2)

Thanks!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: