Views
Helpful
Replies

Ise 1.2 upgrade to 1.4

CansuTkr1
Level 1
Level 1

Hi ,

I will upgrade ISE 1.2 to version 1.4 . Now we are using Cisco Anyconnect 3.1 . Is it compatible with ISE 1.4 or Should I upgrade anyconnect ?

Thanks.

3 Replies 3

nspasov
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Yes, AnyConnect 3.1 is supported. You can move to AnyConnect 4.x if you want to move to the new licensing model and use the build-in posture module. 

Also, as a side note, make sure you follow the upgrade instructions carefully! There are several pre and post upgrade tasks:

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/security/ise/1-4/upgrade_guide/b_ise_upgrade_guide_14.html

Thank you for rating helpful posts!

Thanks for information , I have read ' Firewall Ports That Must be Open for Communication ' on document . I don't have fw between nodes but I tried to telnet example ; admin node to monitoring node port 1528 and I can't . May be ports are closed. Should I open ports and how can I do ?

Hi,

You can from the cli run the command "show ports" to see what ports are open on the ISE node. You can expand this example to "show ports | i 1528".

Regards,

Jason

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: