Views
Helpful
Replies

ISE 1.4 dashboard showing phones disconnected

Eric Pineda
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi!

Having issue with ISE 1.4 no patches not reporting accurate count on the dashboard in regards to IP phones. They show as disconnected, however in reality they are still active and if you run a report on ISE they also show up as active.

I know ISE has several issues with device count in the dashboard, but there is nothing matching this behavior and we need justification before applying patch. Will latest patch solve this?

Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jason Kunst
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

If the network ports timers etc are configured correctly then would advise moving to patch 8 as there have been many issues fixed across the product, you can do a bug scrub to see if anything matches that behavior but I don't think its in best interest to leave it unpatched

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Jason Kunst
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

If the network ports timers etc are configured correctly then would advise moving to patch 8 as there have been many issues fixed across the product, you can do a bug scrub to see if anything matches that behavior but I don't think its in best interest to leave it unpatched

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: