cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ISE 2.3 Posture Requirements: Mandatory, Optional, Audit ?

jelin
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello ISE community,

In the ISE 2.3 admin guide, it describes the Posture options: Mandatory, Optional, or Audit. 

Cisco Identity Services Engine Administrator Guide, Release 2.3 - Configure Client Posture Policies [Cisco Identity Ser…

In my 2.3 deployment, Policy>Posture menu, I see all the pre-canned Requirements including some customs requirements I created.  But I don't see where I can make the checks Mandatory, Optional, or Audit.   Unless I am in the wrong menu?

ISE_Posture_menu.png

Thanks,
Jerry

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

hslai
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Please check Figure 2 in the same ISE admin guide. Here is the direct link -- Posture Assessment Requirements

Video Link : 16697

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

hslai
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Please check Figure 2 in the same ISE admin guide. Here is the direct link -- Posture Assessment Requirements

Video Link : 16697

jelin
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Thank you, Hsing!  Found it.  I didn't look hard enough

Jerry

That is one of the settings that when I am showing customers posturing I say "Watch where Cisco hid this setting."  Then I show them and they say "You have to be flippin kidding me!" (although usually not the word flippin) Then we all laugh about it.

Sort of like the disable account option after 45 days setting that is on by default that we disable on every install.  Always worth a good laugh.

Found it

posture.png

josimaru85
Spotlight
Spotlight

Greetings Everyone

Just to improve answer the full path to find those option, I create a Picture with step by step:

cisco - POsture - audit - optional - mandatory.JPGJosinfo

#CCIEPOWER #CCIEofPeople

Great info! thanks for sharing!
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: