Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ISE 2.3/Query about/DevicePortal

Hello all! 

I have a doubt about the functionality of the mydevice portal of ISE, i like to know if we have a deployment primary and secondary node, we access only to the portal from of primary node or we can access to the portal on the secondary node also. 

Or only we can access to the portal in the secondary node when this is promoted to primary node. 

Please if any have the documentation please send me.

Thanks 

Best regards.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Greg Gibbs
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The My Devices Portal is a direct access portal and is hosted on all nodes that have the PSN persona. The PSN persona operates in an Active/Active model so, if you a Standalone deployment with 2 nodes running all personas (PAN, MnT, PSN) the PSN persona will be active on both nodes.

For more info about the MDP, see the Cisco ISE BYOD Prescriptive Deployment Guide 

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Greg Gibbs
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The My Devices Portal is a direct access portal and is hosted on all nodes that have the PSN persona. The PSN persona operates in an Active/Active model so, if you a Standalone deployment with 2 nodes running all personas (PAN, MnT, PSN) the PSN persona will be active on both nodes.

For more info about the MDP, see the Cisco ISE BYOD Prescriptive Deployment Guide 

Thanks Greg!