Views
Helpful
Replies

ISE 2.4 - creating application reports from Context Visibility application info

danhamil
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Team,

In ISE 2.4 context visibility wizard, there is an option to gather application information on endpoints by using the Stealth temporal agent to collect posture data.  

Once this is run, I see application information in the Context Visibility->Application page.  However, I don't see a way to either export this information like you can within the Context Visibility->Endpoint page nor do I see a way to create or run a report that has this application information in it.

Is it possible to export the application information from Context Visibility or run a report for the application information?

Thanks,

-Dan

2 Replies 2

Damien Miller
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni
You can run the ISE Endpoint Analysis Tool (EAT) tool. I'm not aware of any report that will get you full endpoint profiling information but it would be a nice feature.

https://iseeat.cisco.com/

We tried using the EAT tool but it does not pull the application or posture info.  It had the endpoint and profiling info, just not the application info.  

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: