Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ISE 2.4 MAR issue and ISE 2.2

Hi

does MAR work on ISE 2.4. I have copy the working rules from ISE 2.2 MAR  with PEAP(EAP-MSCHAP) and PEAP(EAP-TLS) into 2.4 but its not working. does anything get change in 2.4

my second question. ISE 2.2 if i change the windows wireless network setting (for example the working one is) PEAP(EAP-MSCHAP) into PEAP(EAP-TLS) and i already had rule in ISE for PEAP(EAP-TLS) and PEAP (MSCHAP). when i apply the new setting on windows wireless network card. the windows never get connected and in ISE logs its say deny.

however, if i change the windows wireless card (as i have few spare) its start working with new setting on windows PEAP (EAP-TLS) or if i go into the ISE CLI and give command application stop ise and application start ise. with these commands using old wireless card start working with PEAP (EAP-TLS).

its been more than 10 day i am trying to figure out what could be the cause of it please help me.

please do not forget to rate.
4 Replies 4

Jason Kunst
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Would recommend separating out your questions into separate postings so we can keep relevant and on point

Hi Jason,

i have had issue with both version ISE 2.2 and 2.4.

that is why i kept them in same post. I am thinking it could be relate to MAR radius attributes 31. however, i wonder if there is a way to clear the cache in ISE for MAR?

OK that makes sense. Where in holiday shutdown. If this is urgent please work through the TAC

Hi Jason,

thanks for the reply. I am afraid, I do not have a TAC support. that is why i came here to discuss the issue.

Regards,

Radio