Views
Helpful
Replies

ISE 2.4 Patch5, Posture Attribute:User-Fetch Probe

cmendezm
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Experts, 

I would like to verify which Profiling probes fetch the following information "Attribute:User-Fetch"

Attribute:User-Fetch-Department value:
Attribute:User-Fetch-Email value:
Attribute:User-Fetch-First-Name value:
Attribute:User-Fetch-Job-Title value:
Attribute:User-Fetch-Last-Name value:
Attribute:User-Fetch-LocalityName value:
Attribute:User-Fetch-Organizational-Unit value:
Attribute:User-Fetch-StateOrProvinceName value:
Attribute:User-Fetch-StreetAddress value:
Attribute:User-Fetch-Telephone value:
Attribute:User-Fetch-User-Name value:INTUITION\\JMakins

I have a customer that for just a couple of users, ISE is able to pull this information that I consider is from Active Directory. The problem is that customer wants to be able to see the information in Context Visibility. I also noticed that for the username is adding two back slashes "\\" not sure if this is affecting. 

Non-Working.PNGWorking.PNG

Thanks in advance. 

Chris

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

hslai
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

This is among Context Visibility Enhancements added in ISE 2.2 and uses the Active Directory probe. This might be a bug or limitation with that particular name format. I would suggest to recreate it and file a bug with all the details.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

hslai
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

This is among Context Visibility Enhancements added in ISE 2.2 and uses the Active Directory probe. This might be a bug or limitation with that particular name format. I would suggest to recreate it and file a bug with all the details.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: