Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ISE 2.4 Performance & Scale

Hello everyone. I am in the process of homologation of the ISE 2.4 TACACS + solution and I am in need of proof of documents for performance.
In the link:
https://community.cisco.com/t5/security-documents/ise-performance-amp-scale/ta-p/3642148
There is documentation for version 2.1, but nothing 2.4!
Can you help me with this proof?

Thank you very much for the attention!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

paul
Level 10
Level 10

It does have 2.4 information in it just not for TACACS.  It has TACACS information for the hardware platforms you use in 2.4, the 3515s and 3595s.  If you are using VMs the specs should match the hardware platform so the scalability should be the same.  I don't believe the TACACS numbers are any different in 2.4 then they were in 2.1, but I could be wrong.  I would use that document and use the explanation I just posted.  The hardware numbers are in that document.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

paul
Level 10
Level 10

It does have 2.4 information in it just not for TACACS.  It has TACACS information for the hardware platforms you use in 2.4, the 3515s and 3595s.  If you are using VMs the specs should match the hardware platform so the scalability should be the same.  I don't believe the TACACS numbers are any different in 2.4 then they were in 2.1, but I could be wrong.  I would use that document and use the explanation I just posted.  The hardware numbers are in that document.

Thanks Paul!