Helpful
Replies

ISE and WCS

jack samuel
Level 1
Level 1

Dears,

I have 2 questions below please answer

• Installing new ISE servers, I m going to configure  Guest sponsor portal the major task, in existing setup there was a wireless controller guest webauth controlled by Wireless control system in which administrator used to create a user id and password for the guest ( guest user duration is for 3 months, 6 months, 1 year) how I can import these 800 users in ISE , Once the guest SSID is shifted to authenticate with ISE , all guest users will not get access to avoid such a major downtime, how I can import all the WCS users in ISE ??

• Can we import the user id and password from a CSV file and then inform through email to every guest  regarding the common password change , then at first login of the guest it should get a password change request. and they can set their own password. is it possible????

thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Jack,

Yes, you can use change password option for Guest users.

Under Guest access > Configure > Guest portals

Select the portal and look for Login page settings.

> Allow guests to change password after login.

Regards

Gagan

PS: rate if it helps!!!!

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Gagandeep Singh
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

On sponsor portal, you can download template for bulk upload. However, username will be select on the basis of first and last name field from the template and passwords would be randomly generated.

Also guest can be notify through email. Make sure SMTP is configured 

Identity Services Engine

Also You can enable email notifications to guests

Under Guest access > Settings > Guest email settings.

Regards

Gagan

Dear Gagan,

thanks for the reply,

If I upload in bulk all the user with their password and share with the users, when they try to login they can get a prompt of password change,

the suggestion is your mail above are more realistic than the one which I am asking.

Hi Jack,

Yes, you can use change password option for Guest users.

Under Guest access > Configure > Guest portals

Select the portal and look for Login page settings.

> Allow guests to change password after login.

Regards

Gagan

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: