Views
Helpful
Replies

ISE Authorization Policy <Register Device Problem>

y.termsak
Level 1
Level 1

Dear all.

I have some problem about register device in ISE. I have to check registered device before access the network. But in register device process. I  don't like to install Native Supplicant or any program in the device .  I need to register device only and check it again to access the network.

Can I reject the process of ISE about Native Supplicant after register device in the ISE System.

Thank You.

Toon

2 Replies 2

nspasov
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Unfortunately that is currently not possible :( Hopefully it will be a feature added in a future release.

Thank you for rating helpful posts! 

Venkatesh Attuluri
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

this is not supported,Supplicant (naive/NAC) can check the host registry, processes, applications, and services,can be used to perform Windows updates or antivirus and antispyware definition updates, launch qualified remediation programs, distribute files uploaded to the Cisco ISE server, distribute web site links to web sites in order for users to download files to fix their system, or simply distribute information and instructions.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: