cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ISE Clickatell Variables

ryans2
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Is there any documentation around the variables that are usable within ISE for the url config / other parts of the portal.  I was able to find “&to=$mobilenumber$” and “&content=$message$” through forum posts, but was wondering if there is a comprehensive document of the usable variables within ISE.

Thanks,

Ryan

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

We did try to utilize that documentation however it appears that Clickatell changed the url on their side and we were not able to use the api.clickatell.com and had to use platform.clickatell.com and then play around with the variables to get it to work.  Thats where the question came up as to if there was any documentation on the useable variables piece of this.

View solution in original post

hslai
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

CSCuy85134 adds $timestamp$

besides the two you pointed out. That is all.

View solution in original post

9 Replies 9

Jason Kunst
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Did you see the SMS documents under http://cs.co/ise-guest

I will check more on this

We did try to utilize that documentation however it appears that Clickatell changed the url on their side and we were not able to use the api.clickatell.com and had to use platform.clickatell.com and then play around with the variables to get it to work.  Thats where the question came up as to if there was any documentation on the useable variables piece of this.

Thanks please ask the provider as we had it working with them. If they made change please share new documentation with them and work through TAC as well if needed.

I am working with engineering but it may take a while. Would recommend the TAC route to start. Let us know if you open a case

our engineering said it works fine with platform. instead of api. are you having problems utilizing this or just a general question if there are any other variables available?

I have it working it was just general question if we have any documentation I can pass on for variables available.

The only added variable is the dynamic timestamp as mentioned

Awesome thank you.

hslai
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

CSCuy85134 adds $timestamp$

besides the two you pointed out. That is all.