Views
Helpful
Replies

ISE- client provisioning resources download

sushilchoudhary
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I am running ISE in virtual environment and trying to download client provisioning resources from cisco site. Unfortunately it does not work and I am not sure where to go from here.

When I go to Policy->Policy elements-> Results-> Client provisioning -> resources -> add -> add resources from cisco site

It does show me a big list-> however when I select any resource-> for example compliance module and save, it says downloading for hours and doesn't download anything.

I have taken captures. PFA.( extension needs to be changes to pcap after download )

I have ensured all certificates are enabled in cert store-? baltimore and thyte are used for https negotiation-- i see baltimore used in this capture....I see resets coming form ISE or from the other end.....could some one please help!!

2 Replies 2

Marvin Rhoads
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

When you kick it off, have a look at the following via cli:

show logging application profiler.log tail

I have seen ISE when behind a transparent proxy server need to specify the proxy server explicitly even though it shouldn't have to.

You can always download the resources to your local host and upload from there by file name.

Thanks Marvin,

I applied the latest patch and it started working. It's my home lab, no proxies in picture. Weird!