Views
Helpful
Replies

ISE deployment registration

Vadim Mikhailov
Level 1
Level 1

Добрый день!

Используется распределенная система ISE из 3х нод. Согласно руководства, cisco предлагает регистрировать лицензии 80:20. У нас система состоит из Primary PAN, Secondary PAN, Policy Service.

Каждая нода находится на своей виртуальной машине.

Возник вопрос, сколько надо указывать лицензий при регистрации Small VM, все три, так как у нас 3 ноды и каждая нода на своей ВМ? Или есть вариант регистрации Small VM для каждой ноды отдельно?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Vadim Mikhailov ,

yes, Licenses are uploaded to the Primary PAN and propagated to the other ISE Nodes in the Cluster (Licenses are centrally managed by the PAN, the other Nodes do NOT require separate licenses).

Hope this helps !!!

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Hi @Vadim Mikhailov ,

1st ... VM Small, Medium and Large reaches EOL on Sep/21 and was replaced by the VM Common License !!!

2nd ... Licenses are centrally managed by the PAN, the other Nodes do NOT require separate licenses.

Note: Licenses are uploaded to the Primary PAN and propagated to the other ISE Nodes in the Cluster.

3rd ... if you have 3x Nodes, then you will need 3x VM Small (for ex.)

Hope this helps !!!

Hi Marcelo!

Thank you for the reply! As far as I understood I have to register all the quantity of the licenses I need to PAN. Is that correct?

Hi @Vadim Mikhailov ,

yes, Licenses are uploaded to the Primary PAN and propagated to the other ISE Nodes in the Cluster (Licenses are centrally managed by the PAN, the other Nodes do NOT require separate licenses).

Hope this helps !!!

Thanx a lot!