cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ISE Guest Sponsor Portal - Hide Phone Number Field

scottbreslin
Level 1
Level 1

HI - Our customer has asked us to hide the phone number field on the their Sponsor Portal.

I have no clue with Java script.   The variable name (I think is) 'ui_guest_phone_number'.

Would someone please kindly explain what custom script is needed to achieve this.

Thanks 

Scott  

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

hslai
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

@scottbreslin seems hitting CSCvx37467 and CSCwb53949. The latter included a javascript example to set +55 as the default.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Could you please share a screenshot of which field you are referring to?

scottbreslin
Level 1
Level 1

Hi - Thanks for the reply.  I have attached a screen shot of the page.    The current functionality, allows the Sponsor admin to select the country code but when selecting united kingdom, once the account is created it defaults back to US. I am also seeing this on other ISE 3.0 deployments so it must be a bug.  In any case the customer has asked us to hide the field.

I have also tried to go into the settings of the 'Create Accounts for Known Guests', and removing the phone number field, but this does not work.

If you tried to untick the phome number field and didn't work, then probably I would try to engage TAC on this as it could potentially be a bug.

hslai
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

@scottbreslin seems hitting CSCvx37467 and CSCwb53949. The latter included a javascript example to set +55 as the default.