cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements

This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions.
For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC! We will not comment or assist with your TAC case in these forums.
Please see How to Ask the Community for Help for other best practices.

Views
Helpful
Replies
lucina.donhue
Beginner

ISE inline posture limitation.

Hi all,

Can any one help me in configuration of ISE in inline posture mode. and What are the limitation of this mode.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Ravi Singh
Rising star

The following are known limitations for Inline Posture in Cisco ISE, Release 1.0.
• Inline Posture is not supported in a virtual environment, such as VMware.
• Backup and restore is not available for Inline Posture nodes in Cisco ISE, Release 1.0.
• The Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) Agent is not supported by Inline Posture.
• The Cisco Discovery Protocol (CDP) is not supported by Inline Posture.

For more information over configuration and others you can see the attached PDF    

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Ravi Singh
Rising star

The following are known limitations for Inline Posture in Cisco ISE, Release 1.0.
• Inline Posture is not supported in a virtual environment, such as VMware.
• Backup and restore is not available for Inline Posture nodes in Cisco ISE, Release 1.0.
• The Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) Agent is not supported by Inline Posture.
• The Cisco Discovery Protocol (CDP) is not supported by Inline Posture.

For more information over configuration and others you can see the attached PDF    

View solution in original post

Thank you very much Ravi. I was looking for the same document. It realy worked for me.

Create
Recognize Your Peers
Content for Community-Ad

ISE Webinars

Did you miss a previous ISE webinar?

CiscoISE YouTube Channel