cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements

This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions.
For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC! We will not comment or assist with your TAC case in these forums.
Please see How to Ask the Community for Help for other best practices.

Views
Helpful
Replies
sahaputh
Beginner

ISE IPv6 ACL/dACL Options

Hi,

I have customer requesting available options to restrict IPv6 access, after authentication with their current ISE version 1.3

Is there a way to send an IPv6 ACL/dACL or call for a ACL in the NAD through an Authorization Profile or any other way with ISE 1.3 ? Can this be accomplish with ISE 2.0? Please let me know if there's any how to guide to setup a POC.

Thanks!

TK.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Timothy Abbott
Cisco Employee

Hi TK,

Not with ISE 1.3.  There is a possibility that you could reference a named ACL on the switch using filter-id in an authorization profile but you would need to test this in lab as we don't have a specific guide on how to set this up.  Beginning with ISE 2.0 we offered support for authorization of endpoints using IPv6.

Regards,

-Tim

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Timothy Abbott
Cisco Employee

Hi TK,

Not with ISE 1.3.  There is a possibility that you could reference a named ACL on the switch using filter-id in an authorization profile but you would need to test this in lab as we don't have a specific guide on how to set this up.  Beginning with ISE 2.0 we offered support for authorization of endpoints using IPv6.

Regards,

-Tim

View solution in original post

Thanks Tim! I’ll check with filter-id. With ISE 2.0, can you send a IPv6 dACL? Is there a guide for IPv6 authorization?

Thanks!

TK.

Content for Community-Ad