cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ISE licensing problem

972741861xb
Level 1
Level 1

At present, I have a 2.4 version of ISE virtual machine, and its roles are PAN, MnT and PSN. In the future, I plan to add an ISE device to form a high availability with it. How do I apply the license for the ISE? Is only apply for the license of the main device?Or I need to apply for both the primary PAN and the secondary PAN?

20200517210018.png

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

JELA
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

If you plan to have multiple PAN nodes, you will have to give information for both primary and secondary node during license registration as your licences are available for the whole cluster.

As you do not have secondary unit for now, you can fullfil primary informations and then rehost license later adding secondary PAN node UDI (from the Cisco licensing portal).

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

JELA
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

If you plan to have multiple PAN nodes, you will have to give information for both primary and secondary node during license registration as your licences are available for the whole cluster.

As you do not have secondary unit for now, you can fullfil primary informations and then rehost license later adding secondary PAN node UDI (from the Cisco licensing portal).