Views
Helpful
Replies

ISE MDM integration

Qingguo Zhang
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello experts

I am testing ISE - Intune integration in LAB .  after ISE integrated with Intune successfully and

registered a few device using intune account.  it also shows correctly on Intune as below.

Screen Shot 2019-01-08 at 11.02.42 PM.png

When I tested ISE MDM policy to query registered and compliant status ,  it seems not completed and "forbidden" on intune..

2019-01-08 20:23:04,354 INFO [Thread-23907][] cisco.cpm.mdm.util.MdmRESTClient -::::- GET: MDM Server URL: https://fef.msuc01.manage.microsoft.com/StatelessNACService/ciscoise/mdminfo/?ise_api_version=2
2019-01-08 20:23:04,354 DEBUG [Thread-23907][] cisco.cpm.mdm.util.MdmRESTClient -::::- Proxy Config in request = [,null,-1,nullnullnull]
2019-01-08 20:23:05,097 INFO [Thread-23907][] cisco.cpm.mdm.util.MdmRESTClient -::::- MDM Server Response Code: 200

Any comments is appreciated.

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

I would recommend also you reach out to intune as well, TAC if all else fails. I will query our SME if they have anything to add

View solution in original post

Nidhi
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

As Jason suggested, Please raise a TAC case. There could be permission issues with the query which should be isolated.

Thanks,

Nidhi

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Yes,  I followed the guide .  but the guide is a little out of date and some portal has changed on intune. 

I would recommend also you reach out to intune as well, TAC if all else fails. I will query our SME if they have anything to add

Nidhi
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

As Jason suggested, Please raise a TAC case. There could be permission issues with the query which should be isolated.

Thanks,

Nidhi