Views
Helpful
Replies

ISE Network Conditions not keeping after saving the policy

ivomachado
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

There seems to be a general issue with ISE 2.2 that I can't find anything about.

I see a thread someone started around network conditions disappearing in a TACACS policy already from back in April, but I see the problem is actually worse than that ..

I already have a TAC case opened but I was wondering if someone here has seen the issue.

Basically it looks like any network conditions that are added in a policy (for example, an end station network condition) are accepted while building said policy. However, as soon as you save the policy, the condition disappears.

I tested in a lab, as well as in a client production environment (in both cases they were upgrades from ISE 2.1 Patch 3).

But on top of that I tested in the dnademo always on ISE portal, which is running on 2.2, and the same issue is there!

Is Cisco aware of this issue?

Thanks

Ivo Machado

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Please work with our Cisco TAC team. We do not discuss release dates in a public forum.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

hslai
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

This sounds like CSCvd14926, which planned for upcoming Patch 2.

That's very unfortunate ..

Do we know when Patch 2 should be released? We are relying on network conditions for certain authorization policies and must do so for certain scenarios. That was actually the main reason for upgrading.

Please work with our Cisco TAC team. We do not discuss release dates in a public forum.

Ok Thanks. I have a TAC case opened so will await their reply.