Views
Helpful
Replies

ISE Policy set - Condition Value missing

manvik
Level 3
Level 3

ise_con.png

Guys, something strange. Am creating new policy set and setting the condition. I can select "Device Type" > " Equals" >
Next part is to select "All device Types" from Drop-down.

There is no value, it's empty in the drop-down. Any idea why this is happening.

I checked the Network Device Type page too. It contains "All Device Types" list.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

paul
Level 10
Level 10

In your picture it is not empty.  It has two values in it.  There are a few know bugs with the condition studio.  If you create a new object like a device type and then go right to the condition studio it probably will not show up in the list.  Go to a different screen and come back and it will be there.  I have seen rare occasions where the drop down doesnt do anything but again navigating away from that screen and coming back usually fixes it.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

paul
Level 10
Level 10

In your picture it is not empty.  It has two values in it.  There are a few know bugs with the condition studio.  If you create a new object like a device type and then go right to the condition studio it probably will not show up in the list.  Go to a different screen and come back and it will be there.  I have seen rare occasions where the drop down doesnt do anything but again navigating away from that screen and coming back usually fixes it.

Thank You Paul,

It's a sample image used. I tried navigating to other screens and coming back, still same.

Try a different browser, put in a screen shot of what you are seeing when you click the drop down.   What version and patch are you on?

Thank You,

It worked today. Did nothing.

Morning when I opened the page it worked.