Views
Helpful
Replies

ISE Policy set - Condition Value missing

manvik
Level 3
Level 3

ise_con.png

Guys, something strange. Am creating new policy set and setting the condition. I can select "Device Type" > " Equals" >
Next part is to select "All device Types" from Drop-down.

There is no value, it's empty in the drop-down. Any idea why this is happening.

I checked the Network Device Type page too. It contains "All Device Types" list.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

paul
Level 10
Level 10

In your picture it is not empty.  It has two values in it.  There are a few know bugs with the condition studio.  If you create a new object like a device type and then go right to the condition studio it probably will not show up in the list.  Go to a different screen and come back and it will be there.  I have seen rare occasions where the drop down doesnt do anything but again navigating away from that screen and coming back usually fixes it.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

paul
Level 10
Level 10

In your picture it is not empty.  It has two values in it.  There are a few know bugs with the condition studio.  If you create a new object like a device type and then go right to the condition studio it probably will not show up in the list.  Go to a different screen and come back and it will be there.  I have seen rare occasions where the drop down doesnt do anything but again navigating away from that screen and coming back usually fixes it.

Thank You Paul,

It's a sample image used. I tried navigating to other screens and coming back, still same.

Try a different browser, put in a screen shot of what you are seeing when you click the drop down.   What version and patch are you on?

Thank You,

It worked today. Did nothing.

Morning when I opened the page it worked.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: