cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ISE Ports & Purpose

bwillia3
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I am hoping to find documentation on the ports that a typical ISE deployment utilizes and a description of their purpose. 

I have a very good energy customer that must meet strict compliance mandates where all of their services are concerned. For those audit purposes the intel above is required. 

TAC has done a wonderful job of trying to sync with the ISE BU to provide the information. It however is incomplete. And we are still missing details for the purpose of the ports ISE utilizes and the full list of those ports. 

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Since TAC already engaged, please continue working through TAC so we may track what's still missing and, if needed, update our docs. I recently responded to TAC on some related inquiries.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Thank you, have been given that document and I am guessing the customer has seen it. It is a start

Brian Williams
Security Architect
Ohio Valley Enterprise

Since TAC already engaged, please continue working through TAC so we may track what's still missing and, if needed, update our docs. I recently responded to TAC on some related inquiries.

I received confirmation the customer is indeed happy now. Thank you for your assist!
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: