Views
Helpful
Replies

ISE Posture 2.4 (Primary / Secondary)

MALi-786
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have two nodes deployment of ISE 2.4, both units are placed on different geo locations.

Posture was running fine with first node and I added 2nd node in deployment. Now all the clients have first server information in a ISEPostureCFG file.

Question: How I can add a second unit information so if primary goes down secondary will server clients or even i can do load balancing for some locations. Why it's not added automatically when the secondary node was added in my deployment?

Please help :)

1 Reply 1

Mike.Cifelli
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni
You have the ability to tweak this in your ISE Posture profile you setup in ISE that then gets assigned to your AnyConnect Configuration. You need to update the call home field which is under the Posture Protocol section. To do this go here: Policy->Policy Elements->Results->Client Provisioning->Resources. Note that once the change is made you you will need to tie the newly update posture profile to the AC Config that gets assigned to clients based on your unique conditions under your Client Provisioning policies. I would recommend testing the deployment before doing a mass change. Good luck & HTH!