Views
Helpful
Replies

ISE Posture support for Sangfor

faruqfarkhan
Level 1
Level 1

Dear All,

I have a question, i have unsupported product in AM ISE "Sangfor EDR client endpoint version 6.0.2EN".  and i have open discussion in past you can see from this link "https://community.cisco.com/t5/network-access-control/ise-posturing-product-not-found/td-p/5144019"

Also i have open enchancement request "https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCwk83606" the status is fixed but as i can see, i cannot find my AM 

faruqfarkhan_1-1729569310645.png

Please help.

4 Replies 4

Greg Gibbs
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

It is listed in the Support Charts for Cisco Secure Client Windows Compliance Module v4.3.4289.8192

Have you updated the Compliance Module in the Policy > Policy Elements > Results > Client Provisioning < Resources section?

Dear @Greg Gibbs ,

faruqfarkhan_0-1729574383583.png

Im sorry but im still not seeing its updated, can you help me to screenshoot which one that will match with "Sangfor EDR client endpoint version 6.0.2EN or 6.0.4EN"

Thank you

Ok, so I thought this issue was related to the Posture module not being to detect that version of the Sangfor client, but it sounds like you are wanting to create specific conditions in ISE related to that version of the EDR client.

The TAC case was also opened on the Security Client side, so it sounds like the fix they were looking at was ensuring that the OPSWAT module could detect the EDR client as well. I don't see from the TAC case notes that any consideration was made around ISE creating Posture Conditions around this version, so you will likely need to open another TAC case for that specific issue.

Actually its okay if there's no specific conddition in ISE Anti-Malware as long its can detect and POSTURE CHECK of product "Sangfor EDR client endpoint version 6.0.2EN or 6.0.4EN". im just confuse which product of Anti-Malware that will match with our EDR.

If you can guide me how to configure ISE Anti-Malware that will POSTURE CHECK user who have "Sangfor EDR client endpoint version 6.0.2EN or 6.0.4EN". I'm just confuse which product that i need to select because i cant find "Sangfor EDR client endpoint version 6.0.2EN or 6.0.4EN",  because when i try again and pick this as product:

faruqfarkhan_0-1729635761968.png

The compliance module say the laptop is still not compliance