cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ISE Profiler Update messages email address

Minnesotakid
Level 1
Level 1

We're running ISE 2.7 patch 6 - Does anyone know if we have the ability to set the sending email address that the Profiler feed's updates come from? Everywhere I've looked says these emails only come from the internal system address of ise@hostname

Feed policies I'm referencing look like this:

Email Subject: 
ISE System Message : Feed policies applied update.

Email Body:

Feed Version 1,2,3 policies downloaded.
Total number of feed polices to apply are 3.
Feed policies total 3 skipped.
*** This message was generated by Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE) ***

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Greg Gibbs
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

No, there is currently no way to change the sender email address for the Profiler Feed Service updates from the default system address.

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Greg Gibbs
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

No, there is currently no way to change the sender email address for the Profiler Feed Service updates from the default system address.

Thanks @greg . I figured it to be so. This does appear to the same address or at least similar to the one used for any reports I have being emailed too. Do we know of any way to make feature requests to the devs to allow us to adjust the address these send from? 

asdf6
Level 1
Level 1

Hello, it's the same situation in ISE 3.1 Patch5 ?
Sending email from ise@hostname is invalid. Sending from ise@hostname.domain would be much better .. Anyone else having this issue?

Yes, I am having the same issue.  Running ISE 3.2 Patch 5.  I opened a TAC Case.  I will post what I hear from the TAC Engineer.

jason-labbe
Level 1
Level 1

PaulLagatta4907 please do! I'm running into the same issue, and Outlook continues to flag these as Junk and move them to the Junk Email folder. Be nice to update this to a valid email address.