Views
Helpful
Replies

ISE Releases info

Karim Bellassoued
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Before, I had heard that ISE pair versions are made for long lifetimes and impair versions are for short lifetimes?

Is it still valid? Is version 2.7 affected?

And do you have any visibility on v3.0 expected release date?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Best regards,

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

marce1000
VIP
VIP

Ref : https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/security/identity-services-engine/bulletin-c25-740738.html

This document doesn't mention any difference between even and odd versioning.

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

View solution in original post

Damien Miller
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

As linked in the new ISE product life cycle, with ISE 2.7, the concept of short and long lived releases has ended. ISE 2.7 is a long lived release if we reference the old terminology.

Being a public forum we cannot discuss roadmap and futures, you should reach out internally to the ISE PM team for more information on version 3.0.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

marce1000
VIP
VIP

Ref : https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/security/identity-services-engine/bulletin-c25-740738.html

This document doesn't mention any difference between even and odd versioning.

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

Thanks Marce for your reply.

Just needed confirmation about pair and odd versions.

Do you have any info please regarding v3.0 release date?

Damien Miller
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

As linked in the new ISE product life cycle, with ISE 2.7, the concept of short and long lived releases has ended. ISE 2.7 is a long lived release if we reference the old terminology.

Being a public forum we cannot discuss roadmap and futures, you should reach out internally to the ISE PM team for more information on version 3.0.

Thanks for your reply Damien.

Crystal clear now.