cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements

This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions.
For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC! We will not comment or assist with your TAC case in these forums.
Please see How to Ask the Community for Help for other best practices.

Views
Helpful
Replies
Highlighted
VIP Advisor

ISE Reporting interface via API

Hi

I could not find any ISE ERS API that allows me to perform reports (e.g. like the standard GUI Reports "top Authorizations by user".  Did I perhaps not look in the right place?  Is the Oracle DB accessible at all?

I can't find the answers I need from the inbuilt Reports :-( - this "top" report is great because it filters on unique users - but it's limited by the filter criteria.

reportfilter.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Cisco Employee

Arne,

We have the monitoring API's that helps you with session management, CoA and troubleshooting.

This seems like a feature request and I can forward that to PM. Can you work with channel to provide more specifics?

Thanks

Krishnan

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Cisco Employee

Arne,

We have the monitoring API's that helps you with session management, CoA and troubleshooting.

This seems like a feature request and I can forward that to PM. Can you work with channel to provide more specifics?

Thanks

Krishnan

View solution in original post

Highlighted
VIP Advisor

If you jailbreak ISE you can do it ;) 

On a more serious note, we've been building a reporting database/tool internally. It's relatively crude though, it takes scheduled authentication reports and endpoint context visibility exports as inputs. From there we can report remediation status pre enforcement on a per site basis with endpoint context. 

Biggest challenge we have is telling a client what will break if we enable "enforcement" today.