cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements
Announcements
Choose one of the topics below to view our ISE Resources to help you on your journey with ISE

This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions.
For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC! We will not comment or assist with your TAC case in these forums.
Please see How to Ask the Community for Help for other best practices.

Views
Helpful
Replies
Highlighted
Cisco Employee

ISE running on Azure

Hello ISE folks,

I have a partner who is pretty big into Azure, and wants to offer ISE and other Cisco Security products as a service, just needs to run on the Azure cloud.

Does ISE run on Azure? If not, is ISE running on Azure in the roadmap?

Thank you

Everyone's tags (6)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Cisco Employee

Re: ISE running on Azure

It would be supported if the partner can get ISE on Azure with what shown @ Supported Virtual Environments

I've not heard any validated use case yet. Please discuss with our PM for roadmap.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Cisco Employee

It would be supported if the partner can get ISE on Azure with what shown @ Supported Virtual Environments

I've not heard any validated use case yet. Please discuss with our PM for roadmap.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Cisco Employee

To be more specific with what Hsing is saying... we test Hypervisors, not cloud services.

If they are running a supported hypervisor then we dont care about which cloud it's running in.

Highlighted
Cisco Employee

Thanks All,

That is the way I understood it too.