Views
Helpful
Replies

ISE Sponsor email notification localisation

Arne Bier
VIP
VIP

Hi

My ISE 2.2 patch 2 Guest email notification includes the standard line below, but it comes up in American date format.  Is it possible to localise it for another part of the world?

If unused, this account will expire on: $ui_guest_account_purge_date$

ALl of our nodes are configured for the Australia/Brisbane time zone - I just assumed it would figure out how to format the date correctly based on that?

I found these filed bugs

ISE Sponsor Guest creation date/time format customization not working - CSCuj86793

ISE DATE format in Guest and Sponsor email - CSCvb49770

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jason Kunst
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

CSCuj86793 is really old and applied to 1.2

CSCvb4977, please attach all customer cases to this and through your sales team request a fix from our PMs

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Jason Kunst
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

CSCuj86793 is really old and applied to 1.2

CSCvb4977, please attach all customer cases to this and through your sales team request a fix from our PMs

OK, I have opened a TAC case over the weekend.  I'll engage our local SE for what it's worth, but I am surprised that Sales should have any bearing on this, since it is a technical bug.  Why can't the BU simply fix it like any other bug?

Because likely this is running as designed and needs an enhancement to get it to work

I suspect it only allows one time format and is not configureable

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: