Views
Helpful
Replies

ISE Sponsored Guest Access

pacavell
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

2 Questions:

1) For the guest access self registration page there is a place to enter the email of the "person being visited". Is there a way to customize this page such that instead the guest can click on a drop down box for a list of sponsors? This is a capability the customer currently has in ClearPass and would like to duplicate in ISE.

2) Once the guest clicks "Register" on this self registration page can ISE be customized to immediately present the guest with their new credentials (understanding that they won't be valid until the sponsor approves)? This is another feature the customer currently uses in ClearPass.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Did you toggle in. Paste and then toggle out to save?

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Jason Kunst
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I followed the directions you sent in (https://community.cisco.com/t5/security-documents/ise-guest-amp-web-authentication/ta-p/3657224#toc-hId-1898236740 ) to allow the guest to choose from a drop down list of sponsors but with no luck. I have checked the “Require guests to be approved” box and set “Email approval request to” to “person being visited”. I then modified the script you included with a list of sponsors and pasted it into the Optional Content 2 section of the Registration Form (also pretty sure I toggled to HTML source first). I saved the changes but when I click the Portal Test URL link and then click on “Or register for guest access” I don’t see any changes on the Registration Form.

I am running ISE 2.4.0.357

Any thoughts about what I may be doing wrong?

Did you toggle in. Paste and then toggle out to save?

That was it! I didn't toggle out after I pasted in the script. Thanks!

Phew :)
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: