Views
Helpful
Replies

ISE2.1 Profiler Feed Service error

csco11552159
Level 5
Level 5

Hi guys,

Have you seen a Profiler Feed Server error today ?  my proxy was working yesterday and earlier this afternoon. now i got this msg :

FeedService test connection failed : Feed Service unavailable : SocketException invoking https://ise.cisco.com:8443/feedserver/feed/serverinfo?ISE_VERSION=2.1.0.474: Connection reset **Please ensure that the certificate store on ISE has a valid and enabled entry for either the root certificate or the intermediate certificate for the SSL server certificate chain of Cisco ISE feed server. **Please ensure that Proxy settings are configured if needed to reach Feed Server.

Any idea what happened ??

4 Replies 4

hslai
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I will ask our team to take a look. It seems the service is offline.

hi any other test method to verify if the service is up or not? to isolate the issue

hslai
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

It appears back online. Please retry and let us know. Thanks.

dgoodenberger
Level 1
Level 1

I'm having this problem as well, and I am pretty sure it is not a service availability issue.  The Profiler Feed Service is broken on my production ISE appliances, but is working successfully on my dev appliances, which use the same network path, firewall rules, and web proxy as the production ones.  Other services on the production ISE appliances like Posture updates, that go through the web proxy are working fine.  Both my production and dev appliances were upgraded from 1.3 latest patch rev to 2.1 patch 2.

I've also tried the Offline Manual update from my production primary PAN but clicking on the link there just directs me to a cisco.com page that says my access needs approval, but I've done it multiple times and not heard anything back.  My ISE appliances arelicensed and under maintenance.