cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Issue with ISE version 3.x patch 5

Amen
Level 1
Level 1

Hello all,  I have a Client who has a test environment for ISE, he was testing ISE version 3.x patch 5, and it's not working as he expected the phone number in the email is missing, see the screenshot from the packet capture, although it's working in another patch like patch 3 and others, so the problem only in patch 5 version 3.x anyone heard about a bug in this version?

5 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

thomas
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The text in the screenshot is very small and hard to read.

"The phone number and email is missing". does not tell us what you are trying to do.

I assume you are doing something with Guest portals since you are getting a users email and phone number.

However you have failed to share your portal configuration.

You need to provide more information.

See How to Ask The Community for Help .

View solution in original post

There is no error message form ISE itself. I just don’t receive the text message on the mobile phone.

I asked the admin of mail to SMS gateway and he told me that the receiver number is empty.

I also did a capture on ISE to confirm the problem and I can indeed see the empty field in the mail. 

More clear screenshot 

5 Replies 5

thomas
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The text in the screenshot is very small and hard to read.

"The phone number and email is missing". does not tell us what you are trying to do.

I assume you are doing something with Guest portals since you are getting a users email and phone number.

However you have failed to share your portal configuration.

You need to provide more information.

See How to Ask The Community for Help .

There is no error message form ISE itself. I just don’t receive the text message on the mobile phone.

I asked the admin of mail to SMS gateway and he told me that the receiver number is empty.

I also did a capture on ISE to confirm the problem and I can indeed see the empty field in the mail. 

More clear screenshot 

Perfect, Thank you