Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Issue with posturing

Hello, 

I have an issue with posturing on ISE 2.6.0.156, patch 5.

I have posturing with cisco AnyConnect. 

I have a condition as Mandatory which fails

fw_enabled_v4_fw_ANY_ANY_ANY

But from the PC I see that the firewall is enabled. Both on gui and cli.

Regards, 

Konstantinos

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Panos Bouras
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Konstantinos,

Can you share a bit more about ISE posture module version, which condition you used and what's the firewall installed on the client machine (along with Windows version).

Also, when you say it fails what is displayed on Anyconnect?

Also check the following page for posture compatibility matrix

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/security/ise/ac_compliance_module/cisco_anyconnect_ise_posture_win_support_charts_for_compliance_module_4_3_1614_6145.html

Thank you,Panos.
Please Rate Posts (by clicking on Star) and/or Mark Solutions as Accepted, when applies

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Panos Bouras
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Konstantinos,

Can you share a bit more about ISE posture module version, which condition you used and what's the firewall installed on the client machine (along with Windows version).

Also, when you say it fails what is displayed on Anyconnect?

Also check the following page for posture compatibility matrix

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/security/ise/ac_compliance_module/cisco_anyconnect_ise_posture_win_support_charts_for_compliance_module_4_3_1614_6145.html

Thank you,Panos.
Please Rate Posts (by clicking on Star) and/or Mark Solutions as Accepted, when applies

Mike.Cifelli
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Please share additional information so the forum can better assist.  What is your desire with the posture check? To ensure the firewall service is running?  If so, you could do something like this:

hips_svc.PNG

Just make sure you grab the right service name.  This works like a charm for most products I have tested and performed posture against.  HTH!