Views
Helpful
Replies

Language mixup on ISE 1.3

ggalteroo
Level 1
Level 1

Hello everyone

I'm running ISE 1.3 patch 4 and the account details sent by mail to sponsored guests arrives with a mix of two languages. This deployment has spanish browser locales, and spanish templates were selected on every menu I could find. The following example shows what I'm talking about. The colored part is the spanish message. Note that every line starts with english but continues with the complete spanish sentence.  The spanish part is completed even though the accent is broken. Where it reads "Número de teléfono:", it should read "Número de teléfono" (phone number).

Your Sus detalles de la cuenta de invitado:
Username: Nombre de usuario: lvxxxxxxx
Password: Contraseña: b#26Ud
First Nombre: Luxxxxxx
Last Apellido: Vxxxxxxxx
Phone Número de teléfono:
Valid Válida desde: 2015-08-06 09:16:00 -0300
Valid Válida hasta: 2015-08-10 09:16:00 -0300
Person Persona la que se visita: xxxxx@xxxxxx.com
Reason Motivo de la visita:

Ideas? Thoughts? If you have a suggestion on the accent too, I'll grant you twice as much points :)

Thank you!

Guido

2 Accepted Solutions
6 Replies 6

lmediavilla
Level 1
Level 1

On 2.2 I have that problem in spanish, it shows for á  &aacute  for é  &eacute and so on.

Last time I edited a language file I could not upgrade the ISE version and the tac needed to enter as root and fix the database issue.

Best to work through with them on possible bugs

For my problem there is a bug opened CSCvn24392  

lmediavilla
Level 1
Level 1

It is solved in ISE 2.2 Patch 14

https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCvn24392

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: