Views
Helpful
Replies

LEAP & EAP-TLS configuration on ACS 4.2

sansarav720e
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All ,

I am starter to wirless lan , I am migrating ACS 3.3 to  ACS 4.2 , I need to define LEAP & EAP-TLS for wireless end user authentication ,How to configure LEAP and EAP-TLS on ACS 4.2 Version .

Similalry for EAP-TLS its requires any certficate to be migrated from old ACS 3,3 to ACS 4.2 , Kindly clarify me over here .

HTH Regards Santhosh Saravanan
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Santosh,

I am attaching  the soft copy of the link since you were not able to access the link.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Anisha

P.S.: Please mark this thread as  answered if you feel your query is resolved. Do rate helpful posts.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

andamani
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Please have a look at the link below:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/docs/net_mgmt/cisco_secure_access_control_server_for_windows/4.2/user/guide/SCAuth.html

The link gives you details on Wireless configuration on ACS.

For upgrade from ACS 3.3 to ACS 4.2 please keep the database as backup and upgrade. Also at the time of upgrade, it gives you a checkbox to keep existing database. Please check that checkbox.

The above will ensure all you database including certificates will be carried forward.

The path to upgrade ACS 3.3 to ACS 4.2 is as follows:

ACS 3.3 > 3.3.4 > 4.1.1.24 > 4.2.0.124 > 4.2.1.15.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/net_mgmt/cisco_secure_access_control_server_for_windows/4.2/installation/guide/windows/install.html#wp1102849

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Anisha

P.S.: Please mark this thread as answered if you feel your query is resolved. Do rate helpful posts.

Hi Santosh,

I am attaching  the soft copy of the link since you were not able to access the link.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Anisha

P.S.: Please mark this thread as  answered if you feel your query is resolved. Do rate helpful posts.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: