Views
Helpful
Replies

Manage employee registered guest devices

sroic
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, 

We have an guest portal which is used by guests (with sponsor created credentials) and employees which connect with their own email/pass. For guest I know I can manage accounts within the sponsor portal but I can't seem to find something like that for employee registered devices. First time they connect and succesfully authenticate through the portal their device MAC address is added to the employees group and used for future auths (MAB). I can see those MAC addresses in the Endpoint identity group page but I only see the MAC address, Static group assignement and Endpoint profile column. Is there an option where I could see the email address of the person who registered the device and delete/add devices like that?

I checked the Context Visibility menu and found a list of devices that were registered by an IT support guy when he was setting up people laptops. I found like 10 devices attached to his user but none is active right now so I can't terminate the session. When I look up the MAC addresses of those devices in my employee group only 2 of them are actually there. And when he tries to add new device he gets a warning that he is over the limit. The limit is 5, I can raise it, but that's not the point. There must be something that I'm missing here and wondering is there some better way to do this?

2 Replies 2

Arne Bier
VIP
VIP

Have you looked in the Sponsor Portal?

Also, within the ISE Admin UI, navigate to 

Work Centers > Guest Access > Managed Accounts  ... that should list all the Guest accounts  

sroic
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, there are only temporary guest creds generated by Sponsor there. No users that authenticated via AD creds and their MACs saved